Personal Assistance Services
We can act as a point of contact for your personal business.
In the past only celebrities, TV stars, musicians, and others of wealthy means, had the privilege to have a personal assistant to help them with their daily lives. Today life moves at a rapid pace and our calendars, to-do lists, and business and family obligations consume almost 18 hours of our day! Get off that rat wheel. Now, you can have your own personal assistant to help you with your busy lives. Delegate some of the chores that consume too much of your time and hand over you to do lists.
A few suggestions on how a Personal Assistant can help you:
- Act as a Health Care Agent for medical issues and de-coding what your health care provider call center is saying
- Perform as your liaison for professional matters
- Assist with review and reconciling of medical claims
- Schedule all family medical appointments
- Personal event planner: family parties, reunions, out of town guest activities
- Research and book travel
- Research and report on social issues of interest
- Run errands
- Home Management and Maintenance (find the right service person, schedule the appointment and wait for their arrival)
- Gift shopping and wrapping
- Create gift baskets
- Ship gifts or items for return