Saving time impacts your bottom line.
Business owners wear many hats. They handle all the day to day tasks, marketing, public relations, networking, growing the business and more!
Spending too much time working in your business instead of ON your business can impact your bottom line and cash flow!
- An exhausted, over-worked and over-whelmed owner is not working at their best level
- Spending time performing a task that is not in your area expertise is not the best use of your time
- Spending time doing the day to day tasks doesn’t free you to make more money
Transform your business. Hire us and we become your “virtual staff”! We are all given 168 hours a week. Use them wisely.
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent entrepreneur providing administrative assistance and/or office support and technical expertise to businesses and individuals. Offering affordable, accurate, and professional business support from our location. Experienced business support is just a phone call or e-mail or fax away! No job is too small.
Hire us for a project, put us on contract for a scheduled amount of hours or just call us when you need us.
- Database creation and maintenance
- Website design, updates, blogging
- All Microsoft Office Suite products: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Visio diagrams and Access Databases)
- Customer Care and managing client relationships
- Traditional and internet research
- E-mail assistance
- Editing and proof reading
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures
- Bulk Mail fulfillment
- Project Management
- Employee Training
- Meeting and Conference Support
**We specialize in supporting small law offices.